News Service 10/26/2008 www.tigersoft.com
Million in Corporate Bribes
Stop Congressional Oversight of Housing Bubble
WHO AND WHAT CAUSED THE DEPRESSION OF 2008-20..?
Part 1 - An On-Going Saga
OBAMA DID NOT CAUSE
THE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE
Karl Rove Blames Obama for Market Crash!
What Arrogance! The Real Causes of The Market's Collapse:
(1) Housing Bubble Fueled by Low Interest Rates, Lack
of Regulation of Mortgage Lenders, Abolition of Glass Seagall
and Rampant CEO Greed.
(2) Bush's Failure To Regulate Investment and Commercial Bankers,
(3) Dangerously Over-Leveraged Hedge Funds and Banks,
(4) Untrustworthy Bond and Mortgage Rating Agencies,
(5) SEC Allowing Unregulated and Undisclosed Short Sales,
(5) Bush / Paulson's Scare Tactics,
(6) Pervasive DIstrust of Bush White House,
(7) Pauperization of The Middle Class and Working People,
(8) Hugely Wasteful, $3 Trillion Iraq-War Blunder and
Vastly Expensive Military Industrial Complex.
(9) Wall Street Greed and Incompetence among CEOs
(10) Unregulated, Unmeasured Trillion Dollar Time-Bombs!
Credit Default Swaps - now owned by C, JPM, BAC
and the US Government.
(11) Congress - The Best That Money Can Buy.
Million in Corporate Bribes Stop Congressional Oversight.
How Much Money Is Needed To Bribe A Congressman?
How Bribes Stopped Earlier Congressional Oversight of Fannie Mae
All These Factors Are To Blame! Not Omama.
Each of These Subjects We Have Researched.
----------------------------- And there's more in this Blog ---------------------------------
How The Market Treated Democrats FDR, JFK and Clinton
in The Presidential Election and the Following Year.
THE TICKING TIME BOMB - CREDIT DEFAULT SWAPS.
UNREGULATED - No One Knows How Big Is The Bomb.
by William Schmidt, Ph.D.
Author of TigerSoft, Peerless Stock Market Timing.
Nightly Hotline, TigerSoft Blogs and www,tigersoft.com